Friday, July 6, 2012

I Toast to YOU: Thank You



I raise this toast to YOU who is reading this:
"Thank you so much for a dropping by the blog, it may have been by curiosity, and you find yourself coming back for more. Sometimes it may be because of the graphics, some just to check it out, while others have been referred here, and some friends have started to use this blog as a gauge to how I am feeling at any given moment, and a few who actually have become loyal readers, giving feedback and really appreciate the writings and random madness. So from curious, to readers, to fans, to followers and to members, I want to say thank you so much. The total page reviews have hit more than 9,000!!!! Wow!!! SO this is to YOU, thank you so much for helping me bring this to you and trying to keep it coming, challenging more, keeping me sane, helping me, and in doing so I hope to do the same for you. Again, Thank YOU!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... how nice!!

    Thanks for sharing the thoughts and confusions Sabs! Sometimes, just knowing there is someone out there experiencing somewhat similar feelings is just what is needed to bring you back on track!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...