Friday, January 13, 2012

Imagination in in 3D and HD!!!


 This post may come as a suprise to my followers, but what can I say...I am always told I am childish...although I prefer to call it childlike. Childish or not these books are my most favourite fantasy...a beautiful magical world created that you could believe in so feverishly...

I wish I got my ticket ....
...so I could go to Hogwarts....

 and learn how to do this....just like Hermoine Granger there....
below here would have been a perfect christmas gift....Santa forgot to come all the way out here....but believe you me, friends!!! I have all the books....and I will try to write here also but this is keeping me sooo per-occupied and anti-social...I am falling in love again...


2 comments:

  1. oooooh my God! This is amazing! Im a Harry Potter lover too. I had a Harry Potter watch, i adore it to date. And heey, there are some of us who wont grow old at any point. We are always young! no matter how tall we grow!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) totally get you and the books are much better than the movies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...