Monday, January 23, 2012

...in retrospect...


I hate reality and how it shrivels up my dreams...
what I have to do versus what I want to do...
what I need versus what I want...

My life is not going how i want it to go...
its like I am being tested...
in more ways than I have ever been before...

I have to redefine my priorities, 
Re-assess the people I am keeping in my life...
Sever some old bonds and form some new ones...

I need a clearer vision, more sustainable, 
more healthy and attainable...
a solidified definition out of the mist of the mundane reality...

I am stuck between what I should be, 
how my life should be running and how it actually is...
whilst where I wanna be is even more scarier...

I am afraid to believe, to have faith, 
in case i get thwarted and my dreams shatter around me..
No one has done it before me, how can i succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...