Here are a few tips I believe are important to both win and keep the love between the two of you.
1. Behave like a female, i.e all the tenderness of a female - a man doesn't want a man for his wife.
2. Smell good.
3. Don't lay out all your problems on your husband as soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break.
4. Stop nagging non-stop before God gives you something to really complain about.
5. Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.
6. Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug him.
7. Tell him he's the best husband ever. If he's not, he will definitely try harder.
8. Call his family often.
9. Give him a simple task to do at home and thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
10. When he's talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you are interested.
11. If he's in a bad mood, give him some space. He'll get over it.
12. Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It's a big deal.
13. If he's angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you are quiet. Your fight will end a lot faster. Then when he's calm, you tell him your side of the story and how you want him to change something.
14. When you are mad at him, don't say "YOU make me furious" rather "this action makes me furious". Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.
15. Remember that your husband has feelings too, so take them into consideration.
16. Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they are good guys. He will understand when you need a girls time. Plus him being out won't make him feel to cooped up at home.
17. Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.
18. Don't get mad over small things. It's not worth it.
19. Learn to make his favourite dish. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach and a bit lower.
20. Make sure all his clothers are clean and pressed so he is always looking fresh and crisp.
21. Don't discuss important/controversial matters with him when he is tired or sleepy. Find the right time for discussion.
22. Always let him know that you appreciate him working and bringing home the "dough". It makes it easier for him to go to work.
23. Make sure you ALWAYS have somethng for dinner.
24. Brush your hair, everyday.
25. Suprise him with gifts. Even necessities, such as new shoes can be gifts.
26. Try not to go shopping too much...and spend all his money.
27. Nothing says "I love you" like sex in the morning - wake him up in that special way. Look attractive and be seductive towards him. Flirt with him. Learn new tricks - always keep it fresh.
28. Prepare for special evenings with him with special dinner and exclusive time. (no children permitted)
29. If you are not satisfied intimately, talk to him and tell him. Help him or provide resources, don't wait until matters become worse.
30. Be happy with what you have because no one is perfect If you want perfection, wait until you enter Heaven together.
31. The above work in reverse...the husband should equally do all the above for his wife...