Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Anniversary Coming Up


I will be damned!! A year has almost passed since we said our "I do" April is a special month this year, because it holds our first anniversary my dear. I am overwhelmed that we managed to make it this far, we got lost here and there but we always seem to come through thus far. A reason to celebrate is upon us, what can we possibly do to show each other how much we fully appreciate one another, that it has not always been easy, it has been difficult, but with trust, love and understanding we are finally standing here. We have only gotten started, we have yet to be tested some more, in our love, in our resolve. I hope that no matter what gets thrown our way, we will always make it through in someway. 19 days left only...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...