1. Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
2. Life is never about the people who act true to our face. it is always about the people who remain true behind our back. ~Author Unknown
3. True friends are friends who are happy for you no matter what choices you make in life as long as they make you happy. ~Author Unknown
4. Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. ~ Unknown
5. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. ~Terry Pratchett
6. I wish I could have known earlier that you have all the time you'll need right up to the day you die. ~William Wiley
7. To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings, 1955
8. Why try to be someone you're not? Life is hard enough without adding impersonation to the skills required. ~Robert Brault
9. Not all those who wander are lost. ~J.R.R. Tolkien
10. You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~Winston Churchill
11. Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln
12. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! ~ Bob Marley
13. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~Theodore Geisel
14. You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~Mark Twain
15. Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman's toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace. ~Marianne Williamson, "A Woman's Worth"
16. Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them. ~Bill Maher
17. Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. ~Author Unknown
18. Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who means the world to you, especially when goodbye isn't what you want. ~Author Unknown
19. Was it possible? A round table could actually have a corner if you wanted it to? Just because people were living in this round world but constntly being pushed off its edges? ~ Tunumariya Yongolo
20. When you thought I wasn’t looking, You said a prayer And I believed there was a God that I could always talk to.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw tears come from your eyes And I learned that sometimes things hurt—
But that it’s alright to cry.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, You smiled, And it made me want to look that pretty too.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, You cared, And I wanted to be everything I could be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking— I looked . . .
And wanted to say thanks, For all those things you did, When you thought I wasn’t looking. ~ Nouriyah Suleiman
21. We always say life is too short only when we are hit with a tragedy i.e. when we loose someone close. But we forget to keep the ones alive closer because of different avenues in life.. sometimes as human beings we lack da patience to understand @ other for watever reasons... it is in our own power to keep @other together don't wait until its too late to show/tell/express how much we mean to one another.. grudges are waste of emotions.
PS: WE dnt need Death to remind us we only humans and without realizing it we need each other and whether we love it o not we mean smfn to @ other....!!! ~ Halima Wagao