Thursday, November 3, 2011

...my heart speaks...


The human heart is an amazing thing; it has immense capacity to hold joy 
and unfathomable depth of hording pain.
The heart has this beautiful milky way of joy and beauty,
intertwined with black hole that you sink deep,
the more you fight it...the deeper you sink.
The swirling winds of this hole catch you unaware,
and before you realise what is happening...
you are swiftly engulfed in the deep darkness.

 This language that my heart speaks, who understands?
Does it even matter...they say love is universal,
and i think pain is even more universal. 
And sometimes pain is more enduring.
Have you ever suffered in silence, and wondered
why everyone believes the smile on your face
but cannot hear the thundering loud screams of your heart...
maybe my heart speaks a weird language...

my heart cries out in vain, no one hears..
...no one cares...
now my heart is just numb...
dont want to feel anything...
my heart is tired of screaming..
tired of being ignored...
tired of being overlooked...
now i am just going to be quiet...
quietly suffocating the song in my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...