Thursday, November 24, 2011

Don't


Don't judge me by the way I dress,
                               By the way I walk or wear my hair.

          Don't assume that I am interested if I happen to look your way,
                                                    Or that I am not if I happen to look away.

               Don't put too much stock in my body language, 
                                                             My body often gives me mixed signals, too.

                                                   If you want to know how I feel, just ask
                          If you want to know what I think, I will tell you.

But if you are thinking of trying to get inside my head, don't
                It's crowded enough already in there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...